have just been
The past year has been filled with challenges for many of our families, but we believe that God has great things in store.
We invite you to join us for a celebration unlike any other, Easter at LifePointe Christian Church! Your family will enjoy a creative, uplifting message and powerful music in a warm and inviting environment.
Let this Easter be the time you reconnect with God and the blessings He has for you! Come as you are and join us Sunday, April 4 at any of our four in-person services or online.
9:00 am & 11:00 am
5:00 pm & 6:30 pm
Reserving your spot is recommended, but not required. RSVP below today!
This Easter will look different on many levels...
Here is what LifePointe will be doing to continue to adhere to safety standards during Covid-19:
- We will not be offering individual nursery, preschool, or elementary age classes. However, we do offer a family-focused alternative service that takes place weekly in the gym. Families can sit together at a round table just for them. We have kid & family focused worship, age-appropriate Bible messages, and then we stream the weekly message for families to enjoy together. If you would like to worship together as a family in this setting, please select the worship location "Family Worship (Gym)" when you RSVP for one of our services on Easter Sunday (see the above form).
- Masks... we get it, we are all tired of them. However, due to current restrictions, we are going to ask that you please wear a mask while in the building and not in your seats. We do have masks available if you need one while you are with us.
- Sanitize! Sanitize! Sanitize! For your convenience, you will find hand sanitizer stations all throughout our building. We also make certain that our restrooms, chairs, tables, and all other regularly touched surfaces are cleaned and sanitized before AND after each service.
- On your way in, we'll fist bump and wave hello, maybe even send you a long-distance high five... but we pump the brakes with handshaking and hugging. Please do your best to continue practicing safe social distancing measures of 6 ft apart, unless with your immediate family. Also, our volunteers passing out communion are wearing gloves as an added layer of protection while handing out the self-contained cup.
- In an effort to help maintain safe distances during the worship service, our greeters will help you find a section of seats to match the size of your group. If there are a lot of you, we do recommend reserving your spots before hand so we can be aware of large families coming together. And please note, while we will try our best, we may not be able to seat you all in the same row.
- Please make sure to enter only where you see the big orange tent and the welcome flags. And when exiting the building, please use the exits nearest the gym, where our family service is located.
- Online Worship. Gathering together in a large group setting may not be for you right now... And we completely get that, and we honor those feelings. if you would like to worship with us from the comfort of your home, please visit our media page and you can stream the 9 am service LIVE with us, or you can watch on-demand anytime after 11:00 am.
We know things are different, and we hope you see that all of these things are done for your safety and the safety of those around you while we gather to worship together. If you have any questions about any of our protocol, please feel free to email us and we will help as best we can.